Spread Awareness, Speak Up, Share Compassion and Build Support!
Too often, infertility is a silent struggle and many people are not aware when a friend, family member or neighbor is suffering. Speaking up builds awareness about the effects of infertility and other family building challenges and increases sensitivity towards the people in the Jewish community who are experiencing them. Join us using some resources below.
Bring Awareness to Your Community
- Share printed in your congregation, JCC, women’s group meeting, Honeymoon Israel reunion, young professional group event, pre-school or anywhere people may benefit from seeing it. (Ariel@hasidah.org can mail you brochures)
- Speak in your community! You can find samples here to inspire you.
- As your rabbi to share a Mi Sheberakh for those facing family building challenges.
- Plan a program for people facing infertility and other family building challenges
- We are happy to help. Contact us for more information.
- Post on-line and tag @JewishStork – let the awareness grow. You might be surprised by someone sharing how grateful they are that you spoke up!
Watch and SHARE
Check out the BirthRATE video. It is a an eye opener to the issues of infertility and fertility challenges in the Jewish community
People relate to people. When we share stories, we make infertility and fertility challenges real for people who do not understand and bring comfort to those who suffer alone. Please feel free to share your story below.