Hasidah coordinates the National Jewish Fertility Network. We work together with many organizations across the country to help Build Jewish families. Here are some of those partners and other helpful organizations.
Jewish organizations include:
- AJewishBlessing – Help for Jewish families in need Jewish Egg Donors and Gestational Carriers.
- Chizuk – Infertility support group for Jewish women. Email email@example.com for information.
- ConceiveAbilities – Donor Egg and Surrogacy agency that caters to Jewish clients
- Embryo Connections – Embryo donation concierge
- JScreen – Jewish genetic screening information and kits.
- Mayyim Hayyim – Mikveh with support resources for infertility.
- Nechama Comfort – Support for miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss
- Puah Institute – Supervision, counseling, and education.
- The Chosen One – Jewish egg donation and gestational carriers
- The Eden Center – Mikveh with support resources for infertility.
- Uprooted – Awareness and emotional support
- Yesh Tikvah – Awareness and emotional support
- Bay Area Healing Center – Fertility loss and grief support
- Hebrew Free Loan Association of San Francisco Interest free loans
- Jewish Family and Children Services – Full service adoption agency
- Sinai Memorial Chapel – Providing services for perinatal and infant loss. Establishing a fertility memorial garden in San Francisco
- Project Nechama – Support resources for pregnancy and child loss.
- Priya – Fertility scholarships for the Dallas and Kansas Jewish communities
- Feit4Kidz – IVF loan program through the Los Angeles Jewish Free Loan Association
- MakingMiracleBabies – IVF loan program through the Miami Hebrew Free Loan Association
- Fertility Treatment Loans – Interest free loan program through the Hebrew Free Loan Society
- Jewish Fertility Foundation – Atlanta – Education, emotional support and financial assistance for the Jewish community
Treatment for infertility is expensive. Contact us if you would like to talk with someone about any of the following
- Information about pharmaceutical discounts
- Fertility preservation support
- Clinic scholarships
- Interest free loan partner organizations
- Local financial support
- Referrals for insurance claims and advocacy
- Consultation about other financial resources and options
Financial Support Resources:
- EMD Serono – Pharmaceutical Discounts (apply for 25% – 75% off. Also speak to your clinic)
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceutical Discounts
- For pharmaceuticals made by Merke, search the individual drug on the internet (e.g. http://www.follistim.com) for discounts.
- FertilityWithInReach – Insurance and financial guidance.
- National Council of State Legislatures (NCSL) – Learn the infertility insurance laws of your state.
- Co-Fertility – A growing list of grants available across the country.
Fertility Preservation Resources:
Below are other resources that Hasidah clients have found helpful: