A lot of information and misinformation is available on the internet regarding infertility, medical treatment, and related issues. As a leader in the area of fertility support in the Jewish community, Hasidah takes seriously the role of being a voice of hope and compassion and a voice for support and change. With this in mind, Hasidah provides the following resources for you:
- Read Hasidah’s Blog
- Follow Hasidah’s Facebook page (updated most frequently)
- Follow us on Twitter – @JewishStork
Stay abreast of issues related to our goals of building awareness, creating a network of support, and providing financial assistance!
Additional reliable website for general information about infertility
- American Fertility Association – (Path2Parenthood) General advice and support.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine – Includes a search mechanism for reproductive endocrinologists and mental health professionals.
- Centers for Disease Control: Assisted Reproductive Technology Report – recent statistics about infertility and treatment in the U.S.
- RESOLVE: National Infertility Association – Advocacy and support information.
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology – Information about IVF, infertility, labs and clinics and their success rates.
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction – Information about male infertility.
- IVF-Infertility.com – Information about causes and treatments of infertility, medical interventions, surrogacy, and adoption. Includes forums and message boards.
- Understanding IVF – an overview of the IVF process