Some things are just human and it doesn’t seem to matter much where you live. Facing challenges to building a family might be one of them. A recent survey in England got the following stats from people struggling to become parents.
- 90% say infertility feels like a trauma.
- 94% don’t think their friends, family or colleagues really understand what they are going through
- 55% feel hopeless and like a failure
- 68% believe other people think less of them because they do not have a child.
- 54% feel annoyed by other people’s comments
- 37% feeling angered by what others say